Tuesday, August 01, 2006

But will there be silliness?

While I am still excited about my new job, I can't help but wonder...will there be silliness at the new office? If not, I suppose there is always msn. My partner in crime at the office wrote this fantastic piece re: my goodbye lunch (one last trip to our all-you-can-eat soup buffet). It was really too good not to share:


Tomorrow it will definitely be hot,
But you know you want what’s in the pot.

Time to tell Andrea that she is great,
To wish her well and celebrate.

We’ll laugh, we’ll cry, what do you say?
We’ll steal some cheese from the buffet.

Come join us at lunch for a good time,
RSVP to me if you don’t mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool
you will be missed but a great asset to another organization.
Have some chesse for me!!
Trac