Monday, August 21, 2006

Hauntings

Last night I was enjoying a few minutes of alone time with the T.V. when I heard the sound of someone moving around on a leather couch from the empty leather couch across from me. This is the third such incident in the last few weeks. I sat there in horror kind of looking around in hopes of finding some explanation, when the noise changed to a scratching sound so I ran upstairs and got into bed with Evelyn and Cory.

Because...you know...obviously if the three of us are upstairs together in one bed then nothing could possible harm us...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is so weird. I can't believe you live in a haunted house...

Anonymous said...

i betcha it was a mouse

Trac said...

Wow, ghosts, now that is weird! Better to go to bed with everyone else and let them have their own party by themselves.........