Thursday, August 17, 2006

Buried alive

So here it is Thursday already, and I haven't really accomplished much of anything. I am utterly exhausted - Evelyn hasn't been sleeping well so I'm not getting a solid sleep, I've been a little under the weather, and I turned down a job I would have really loved because I don't want to sacrifice time spent with my family. I don't regret my decision - but it did break my heart a little because it would have been a FABULOUS opportunity. That's OK - there will other jobs like that later in life.

Last night we went to the Optimist Carnival with Sonia, Timmy, Megs, and Kate. Evelyn went on not one, but two pony rides, and down the big blow up slide. She loves horses - and who knows, if we ever move up to Eniskillen maybe she will have one someday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I come and ride Evelyn's horse if she gets one?