Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Mrs. Sweet and the Case of the Stolen Car

That's right.

I'm Mrs. Sweet. Cory and I were married in a small outdoor ceremony on July 3 with Evelyn, and our two friends (and their two daughters) attending.

It was very simple - reflective of us and the life we aspire to live. Hey - we even found about 2 hours to ourselves a few days later during which we drank a bottle of red and watched the fire flys.

I'll be posting photos with captions/details later.

One of my coworkers was kind enough to remind me about Sweetums - an old Muppets character - of whom I had completely forgotten.




Also - Sunday night, in a frantic attempt to unpack and get organized for the week, I left my bag (I refuse to say purse to this very end) and car keys sitting in my car! Surprise surprise when at 2:50am the police notified us that the car had been stolen, retrieved, and an arrest made.

How EMBARRASING for me to explain how they came across a set of keys.

The damages are being assessed - I have no idea where it stands.

No comments: