Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Moving on to more important things...

Last weekend, I was playing with Evelyn in her bedroom when, out of the corner of my eye, I spied the great 8-legged beast travelling at break-neck speed across the curved portion on her bedroom ceiling.

I have a problem with spiders. And I have a big problem with killing spiders that are above me because of an uncontrollable fear that it will fall on me - dead or alive.

Anyway, I muster up the courage to squish it with a washcloth, and only make partial contact with it's sickly little body before it falls. And I can't find it.

Then the unthinkable happened. I was putting Evelyn down for a nap later that day and THE THING CRAWLS UP THE WALL outta nowhere on it's 5 remaining legs.

It didn't get away that time. But, I am scarred for life.

No comments: