Monday, May 15, 2006

The Artist's Way

When it comes to home renovations and my series of creative/functional projects, I'm the idea person. Everytime the words "You know what we could do..." escape my lips I see Cory's jaw tighten and his body stiffen. It tooks us months and months of heated discussion to come up with a fence design that met both our approval. So when I came home with my latest project (an antique wrought iron patio set sans table top) I conceded to Cory's sentiment that the tiled round top I had in mind was just way too much work and that a square top was the way to go. We've got most of the materials, and now just need to come up with the tile design. We'd like to avoid having to cut tile, so we'll see where that leaves us.

I'll update later with pictures.

No comments: