Monday, September 25, 2006

Packing up the past

I've been busy over the last week helping my mom pack and coordinate her move from the house in which she raised her family [the house I grew up in].

I was talking to someone the other day who said she didn't believe in a hell - but rather that hell is life on earth - and in this life, you will pay for your wrongs and be rewarded for your rights accordingly. Really, in a nutshell, the general principle of Karma - you reap what you sew.

I guess I need to accpet that each individual is responsible for one's own life. And that I can't fix people - especially those who aren't fully ready to admit to themselves that they are broken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's hard to accept, but i think you have the right idea. what else can you do? You'll drive yourself crazy trying to fix something that can't be fixed.