Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The 'Frickin Lion Safari

Actually, it's the African Lion Safari, but when my nephew was little he used to say, "We're going to the frickin lion safari!" and I still laugh every time I say or hear African Lion Safari.

We went with friends yesterday. What an amazing time. Even at 14 months, Evelyn loved the entire day and wasn't too tired or overwhelmed by all the action. We took the tour bus through the game reserve (awesome new bus with giant windows) and it was no where near full so the girls could play and move from one side to the other to get a better view of the animals.

They also have several shows and a huge splash park with a toddlers only area. Evelyn would have stayed in there all day.

I highly recommend going - although I am afraid of places like that on Saturdays and Sundays (thus I took a Monday off work).

No comments: